Client: Sony PlayStation
Job Title: Sr Data Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: $ /hr on W2
Our group develops software for the PlayStation Network. This network provides online services for the PS4, Web, PS3, PSP, Vita, Tablets, mobile phones, PC, Bravia TVs and more. We build large internal enterprise applications that integrate and support services such as Movie/TV Show streaming, PSN gaming commerce and much more. Our environment is fast, agile and we use some of the latest tools out there. The Content and Customer Service Data Engineering team is looking for creative, curious, energetic professionals who are passionate about solving complex problems with data in creative and innovative ways. Our mission is to deliver timely, scalable and high-quality data solutions and be a force multiplier by unlocking the full potential behind our data.
· Collaborate with product and engineering teams in multiple projects building forward-thinking, innovative data solutions that up-level our features and get results in a data-driven way.
· Build highly scalable resilient data pipelines and models which produce high-quality datasets.
· Deliver visualizations that distill clear, actionable insights from large, complex datasets.
· Improve our tooling by building generic data features such as data quality and anomaly detection and drive overall improvements in our data infrastructure.
· Drive ideas and projects through a deep understanding of our data and how it applies in the broader sense of the organization.
· 4+ years of industry experience building highly scalable data pipelines (batch and/or streaming) utilizing Spark, Hive, Presto or other open-source frameworks architecture.
· Python and shell scripting experience for automation and data manipulation.
· Prior experience utilizing dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Superset or similar.
· Experience translating ambiguous business needs to highly scalable data models and datasets.
· Background in software engineering - able to write elegant, scalable and maintainable code.
· Strong SQL skills Desired: Experience with Airflow, Superset or similar open-source tools.
· Previous experience with AWS or similar cloud environment.
· Experience preparing large, complex datasets for Machine Learning pipelines a plus.
· Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
· Gamer or experience in the gaming industry a plus.
Koteshwar I Talent Acquisition Specialist
Park Computer Systems, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org I www.parkcom.com