• Experience in handling US IT requirements
• Good Business Communication Skills / e-mail Ethics / Voice & Accent
• Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and
placement in quick TAT.
• Ability to handle full recruitment lifecycle: posting, sourcing, screening, negotiating and
closing candidates as per requirement specs
• Good Understanding of US States & Culture, Work Types, Tax Terms and Visa Norms
• Perfect Understanding of Generating Response through Job Postings, Mass Mailing etc.
• Experience in working with any leading ATS
• Sharp Skills in Mining Internal DB, Vendor Connects, References etc.
• Smart Skills in Sourcing in Job Portals (Paid & Free), Social Media, Bots & other Innovative
• Experience in working on any or more diversified job requirements across INFRA / ERP/
BI / SMAC / Manufacturing / Life Sciences / Pharma / Healthcare / Medical Equipment /
Leadership Hiring etc.
• Exposure to working models and recruitment needs of Global BIG 4, US Fortune 500,
System Integrator(s) etc. is an advantage
• Must be having balanced capability to work individually or in a team or exhibit leadership
• Good in relationship management with Clients / Vendors and Consultants.
• Proficiency in generating Daily / Weekly / Monthly MIS Reporting
• Must be highly motivated, dedicated and results-driven to attain growth goals