• We are looking for a bright, young mind with excellent communication skills to join our ever-growing team in the role of Accounts Executive and to occasionally handle Contracts review and its process.
• Collecting time sheets from employees and subcontractors and updating in our Internal Portal.
• Raising Invoices through Quick books/ Ceipal (internal Portal) for the timesheet hours received by consultants to customers, based on their billing cycle.
• Follow up for the pending timesheets by emailing/phone calls to the consultants and subcontractors.
• Responsible for the payment follow-up from US Clients, timesheet management and hence Accounts Receivables
• Handle consultant queries regarding Timesheets and other issues and resolve with team’s help.
• Handle Accounts payables – review the vendor invoices and schedule payments accordingly via ACH or prepare checks as applicable. Handle Phone calls and emails from Vendors on their queries.
• Update QB with appropriate Bank Entries, update Ceipal and maintain google sheets as needed.
• Prepare periodic Reports and submit to the management as needed
• Involve in all Contract Review and Legal Documentation process, if you have no prior experience with this but if you have excellent Verbal and Written communication skills and have a right attitude to learn, you can be trained.
• Contracts Process briefly involves – review, Negotiate on Contract terms and other clauses, drawing the final agreement and executing it and provide the supporting documents to Customers to complete the full-life cycle and update the team accordingly and timely.
• Must possess Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
Accounting & Finance